Each Editor of the Editorial Board plays a crucial role in maintaining the standards of the journal and peer review. Editor of a journal should take the sole responsibility for its reputation and entire content.
- Based on the field of research (or) subject, editor will assign submitted manuscript to a reviewer for the peer review process
- If that particular reviewer accepts to review the article then the author shall notify Annex Publishers the same, if not it shall be forwarded to another editor in the same field
- The Editors are requested to send the acknowledgement to respective author after he/she receives the article
- This should be provided within a short period where it would be helpful to the author for an update on the paper's status
- If the articles do not meet the policies of submission it would likely to be rejected.
Following these 3guidelines, we ensure that our review process will be efficient and helpful in maintaining the standard and quality of the articles. This will also be helpful for maintaining a good scientific relation between author(s), editors and reviewers.